This week we visited Aiguafreda, the place where Saint Joseph Manyanet was able to restore the Congregation on March 2, 1894.
«Here, in this little corner of the world, they feel attracted
our founders to give their daughters the formation
religion that should later make them apostles of Christ
and in Aiguafreda the MOTHER HOUSE OF THE INSTITUTE was opened on March 2, 1894».
M. Pilar Mas
During this year of preparation for the 150th anniversary of the foundation of the Congregation, we are visiting each of our communities. Each video, viewed as a community, will take us to a different Nazareth presence each week, giving us the opportunity to learn more about its history and its mission.
Through this pilgrimage, we will be able to celebrate the diversity and unity of our congregation together, feeling connected despite the physical distance that separates us.