Nazareth lay movement
The identity of the Movement is born from the Mystery of Nazareth, where the life of the Son of God, Jesus, by the miracle of the Incarnation, assumed the human condition and chose a family life with Mary and Joseph where, according to the Gospel,
- Son to grow and learn from the simplicity of Nazareth.
- Witness to contemplate what happens inside Nazareth.
- Apostle to go out and announce the Gospel of the Family.
Those who belong to the Nazareth Lay Movement are called to carry out the same spiritual and apostolic itinerary of Saint Joseph Manyanet and commit themselves to be children, witnesses and apostles of the Holy Family of Nazareth. The lay people who belong to the Movement have as reference the life of Jesus, Mary and Joseph in their experience of family life and travels the path that San José Manyanet left as a path of human, spiritual and apostolic growth:
- Nazareth, "home" where one grows and where the ability to be a free, responsible, committed person with oneself, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and with the transformation of society is forged and developed.
- Nazareth, "school" where competent and entrepreneurial people are built to make the changes our world needs. Where the person is formed in authentic human values and Christian virtues and is nourished by the Gospel and is trained in the discernment of God's will.
- Nazareth, "workshop" where you learn to transform, recreate and convert life for service to others and where endless possibilities open to enjoy the present and invent the future.
- Nazareth, "temple" where they discover the world as an environment of God and the person meets himself and his Creator, where faith is lived and shared and where we learn to respect life and creation and where contemplation of the Holy Family is part of everyday life.